The Stephanie of this Batclan. I tell bad jokes and get excited about strange things. You'll figure it out. We all do eventually. Image by alackoforder.tumblr
Top Spinners – The New Generation Academy Mutants X
So over the past few weeks, we’ve established that spin offs happen all the time; sometimes when you least expect them and often when you don’t want them, but they happen. Comics might have been doing them longer than most but it’s largely due to their serialized nature and high production speed. There is, however, a format that rivals the humble comic book in its serialized nature. A mainstay of television for decades, common in almost every country that produces its own programming, sometimes weekly, sometimes five-days-a-week; I refer, of course, to the soap opera. “Soapies” (as we call them in Australia) often have a large, almost ensemble cast, with various plotlines running through several groups of characters which, often, never intersect. These stories can continue on for weeks, months, sometimes years, with characters ageing not a single day, and barely even finishing their cup of coffee. As the years pass actors move on, as do the characters they play, and eventually new characters need to be added. After three marriages, a sex change and coming back from the dead, a character may not have quite the verisimilitude they once had, making it hard to give them new, believable stories. Obviously, a lot of soap operas ignore this rule, and many comics do too, but Chris Claremont, who wrote the X-Men for a sixteen year span between 1975 and 1991, didn’t.
Sometimes what we want…isn’t what the world needs.
So uh… SOME of the totally not trademarked super hero inspired teas are back! I don’t know quite why they’re not all back yet, but for now you can enjoy these six Hero Recovery Teas!!
- Double Agent [lapsang souchong, assam melody, currant] A worldly blend, based off of Russian tea culture. A strong, smokey tea perfect for a busy spy.
- Exiled [ceylon sonata, apricot, toasted mate] A deep, strong flavor, incredibly masculine, with bright notes of apricot.
- Mean and Green [earl grey green, green pekoe,chamomile] A calming tea on the surface, but with an overwhelming green force brewing below.
- Playboy [lapsang souchong, ginger, tiger eye] Brash, Aggressive, and Rich. A blend at once frustrating and charming.
- Sharp Shooter [thai chai, assam melody,gunpowder] A slightly playful blend that may be hard to take very seriously, but will prove to be strictly business when under fire.
- Stars and Stripes [spiced apple chai, almond,assam melody] As American as Apple Pie, perfectly sweet, but built for strength.
- (consider the other pics above a peek at some of the other blends that will hopefully be up soon!)
what do you mean i cant do magical girls of superhero ocs
Deleted lines from The Avengers script #487, probably And no I actually didn’t edit the mark on his forehead!
arises from the dead to post more marvel magical girls that completely ignore avengers arena & avengers undercover
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
—quite proud of this edit, made the gifs myself :DDD
SHE BUILT A HOUSE IN THE DARKNESS
Goblin Queen (Madelyne Pryor) on XMen1 Variant Blank
Watercolor & Ink, Gold dust
|· she built a house in the darkness · nen · iscariotic · watercolor · madelyne pryor · goblin queen · the goblin queen · xmen · ghosts · monsters · ghost story · skull beads · xmen 1 blank · xmen1 · blank variant · x-men · marvel · marvel comics · commission · artists · artists on tumblr · female artists ·|
"I don’t want to kill anyone. I don’t like bullies; I don’t care where they’re from."
Do You Fondue?
Design, Creation, and Photography by Shiki Stitches
Modeled by Andy Hex
Please do not remove caption credits.