The Black Widow by Daniel Scott Gabriel Murray
The Stephanie of this Batclan. I tell bad jokes and get excited about strange things. You'll figure it out. We all do eventually. Image by alackoforder.tumblr
Random Superhero Inspired Teas TAKE TWO NOW AVAILABLE AGAIN, SWEET
- Adopted [gunpowder, spearmint, rooibos jasmine] 'So I am no more than another scorned idea, locked in your mental tea cabinet until you might have use of me? You could have told me it wouldn't happen from the beginning! Why didn't you? What, because I— I— I am the caffeinated blend parents won't let their children try at night? You know, it all makes sense now, why you favoured Holmes all these years, because no matter how often you claim to make tea, you could never have a Frost Giant featured in your signature blends!' [Thank you to the anonymous writer that left me this note, and prompted me to make this blend. Cool, refreshing, but just a bit dark, with a hint of floral undertones. This blend truly shines when iced.]
- Unhinged *NEW!* [pu erh dante, lapsang souchong,tiger eye, red peppercorn, cloves, sprinkles] That’s um. That’s an interesting smell.
- Patched [mambo, pu erh spice, chestnut, cocoa nibs, cinnamon, cloves] An intensely rich, deep, dark blend, full of secrets and strength. Don’t let it sit too long, or it’ll punch you in the mouth.
- Wings [almond oolong, green chai,caramel, marigold, cardamom] A blend that manages to balance aggressive spice with a mellow smoothness while working to keep you energized and soaring.
- Ghost Story [gunpowder, assam melody, pu erh spice, candy canes, red peppercorn, safflower] Rough, smokey and stroooong. Packs enough of a punch to hold up against some pretty hot waters, but you may want to put it on ice for a while.
- End of the Line (not pictured) [assam melody, chocolate,hazelnut, apricot, apple bits, cocoa nibs] The perfect blend to compliment Stars & Stripes, while being unique and strong enough in its own right.
- Pelvic Sorcery [almond, cream, tiger eye, chocolate chips, sprinkles, cinnamon] Fun, energetic, and almost childlike. A strong, cloyingly sweet drink to make you kick ass while feeling young at heart.
- Vengeance [lapsang souchong, gingerbread,candy apple, aniseed, ginger, cocoa nibs] This tea cannot be stronger than me. It is a beverage. I could easily overpower this cup of liquid. I am confused.
- Surrounded by Idiots [spiced green, thai chai, vanilla green, red peppercorn, cocoa nibs] A edgy tea that packs a surprising punch but utterly smooth if brewed just right. Resistant to being sweetened up too much, so easy on the sugar.
- What’s a Raccoon? [mambo, hazelnut, lapsang souchong, apricot, red peppercorn] A little weird, a little spicey, and stronger than you’d expect from such a small cup of tea.
- Tree [green chai, hojicha, kukicha, raspberry leaves, lemon verbena] I am tree!
Deleted lines from The Avengers script #487, probably And no I actually didn’t edit the mark on his forehead!
More tommykate family! Headcanon they have twin girls named Cassie and Maggie *u*
Avengers assemble! I’ve posted my Thor Cosplay Tutorial to my blog - GlitzyGeekGirl! Let me know if you check it out!
Photos by Mineralblu Photography
Punk Hipster Trash Thor and Loki prints for DashConnnnnn
What am I even doing anymore
~ Tavo Montañez
Black Widow with Cap’s shield. Sorta.
I miss C2E2
I can’t wait for this statue.
Steve: “I don’t know if i like it.”
Tony: “Try it with some ketchup.”
Thor: “Nay, the sauce will only make it worse.”
Can we talk about Renner’s fantastic stare? Because it’s pretty much hilarious.
That’s his resting face!
|· avengers ·|
"We need you guys to eat in character"
Everyone: Wow I’m so tired from saving the city
RDJ: and almost dying
I like how Black Widow and Hawkeye look like they’re having a telepathic conversation.