The Stephanie of this Batclan. I tell bad jokes and get excited about strange things. You'll figure it out. We all do eventually. Theme by RunzipRun. Image by starfleetbabe.tumblr
You don’t know what you’ll find
You don’t know what she hides
So don’t go messing with a heart
Or messing with a mind
An experiment with pairing watercolors and watercolor pencils, a callback to Natasha’s connection with ballet, and a lot of hours that I didn’t mean to put into this.
I’m adding Scarlett Johansson to the list of people I can’t draw, because this doesn’t look a damn thing like her. I still rather like it, though.
I am not my own, for I have been made new
please don’t let me go, I desperately need you
in my universe Clint also wears that damn shirt of Renner’s, it is totally something he would wear
“Thank you for your cooperation.”
THE ABOVE TAG.
Marvel has unveiled a slew of Breast Cancer Awareness Month variant covers. They are presented in partnership with ‘Susan G. Komen for the Cure’ and will debut throughout October.
- Wolverine#315 - On Sale Oct. 24
- Avengers#31 - On Sale Oct. 10
- Captain Marvel#5 - On Sale Oct. 17
- Fantastic Four#611 - On Sale Oct. 10
- Invincible Iron Man#526 - On Sale Oct. 10
- Uncanny X-Men#20 - On Sale Oct. 17
- Captain America#18 - On Sale Oct. 10
- The Might Thor- On Sale Oct. 17
gonna get that laura cover mm yes